Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Show

The week after Thanksgiving Isabelle's teacher told us that Isabelle was going to have a special part for the school play. For some reason they did not even start working on it until well after Thanksgiving so I was a little freaked about about her remembering her words, especially once I saw what she was suppose to say: Fear not, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which shall be to all people.. Oh man, did they forget that she is only 3.5 years old?? So we started working on the saying and she seemed to pick it up much quicker than I thought. Well the Tuesday before the party when I picked her up at school her teacher informed me that Isabelle was very nervous, started to cry and said that she did not know her words. What, we have been practicing like crazy she knows the words!! Then Mrs. Leath told me that they were going to shorten it for her, yeah right we have been practicing wwaaaayyy to much for that.

So when show day come along I was so nervous that she would forget to say her words but she got up there and did it like a champ, I was seriously on the verge of tears. I took video of the whole performance but it was on the video camera and was way to large to load on the blogger site, so I made her reenact the whole thing this morning.. LOL


The first video is her lines that she said in the play all by herself, the next to videos are of songs that she sang as a class. So sweet I could cry, I am so proud of that little girl =)



After the show they went back to their class room for an ornament exchange, pizza and cupcakes. Isabelle really loves her class, her new friends, her teachers, and her school. I am so glad that we decided to put her in preschool two days a week, it is amazing all of the great things that she has already learned.

No comments: