Friday, January 1, 2010

Tacky Christmas Sweater Party

We attended out very Tacky Christmas Sweater party this year and had an absolute blast! Dave and I looked everywhere for something creative and fun to wear and could not find anything. I looked at the CCA and two Goodwills figuring they would have something but apparently these parties are popular now and they were sold out so we were forced to make something. So for Dave we found a wonderful red sweater vest and in the decoration side of the Goodwill we found this lovely snowman wall decoration. The snowman had a little pocket to put something in so we stuffed some candy canes in it, sewed it to the vest and we had the perfect outfit for Dave. As for me I just used puff paint and sequins and had an outfit for myself. For Isabelle I bought an over sized velour dress and made a snowflake belt to match. We all looked incredibly tacky, so tacky in fact that Dave and I won best couple =)

Our homemade sweaters, I should have wore it on Christmas Day but completely forgot (darn). Isabelle and Haylee, so cute these girls =)

Isabelle with Santa, she had been asking for a Snuggie and it just so happened that Daddy won one at the office white elephant gift exchange.. LOL She was so excited, yeah a Snuggie for kids!

Isabelle with the big guy, her beautiful tacky outfit and her excitement in getting a Snuggie for kids from Santa =) This was such an awesome party and we really had a great time!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

hahaha

The Daily Stroll said...

What?? No Bedazzled?? ;)

szatynka said...

This blanket is great. I got it for my birthday. You have a beautiful daughter and happy family. Congratulates:)