Friday, January 1, 2010

Family Reunion- November 15th

In November Dave, Isabelle and I drove up to Oklahoma for the day for a family reunion. The reunion was for my mom's side of the family. I have to say that it is absolutely amazing what two people can start (my Grandma and Grandad Hanlon) so many years ago. I hope that Dave and I can build such a huge family by the time our days are done. Here is the group picture (and there are actually quit a few people that are missing, many were not able to attend):

The reunion was at Lake Murray lodge and it was the perfect place! There was a place where we all sat down and ate and afterward we all headed outside. There was a beautiful lake with a dock, ping pong tables, volleyball nets, games for the kids, etc. Everyone had a great time and it was the perfect day for getting a bunch of pictures =)

Isabelle with her cousins Collin and Conner

Having a blast in the leaves

Jennifer (my sister-in-law), Tosha (my sister), Baby Sophie and me.. Jennifer and my brother Randy

These are two of my FAVORITE photos ever! This is my grandma and grandad with all 5 of their kiddos! From left to right Kristi, Andy, Grandma, Grandad, Kathy, Kelly and Karmen (my mom).

Grandma, Grandad and grandma's brother John... My mom with all the grandkiddos

The loving couple

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow those are really a memorable snaps. What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories. I miss all these. Family reunion websites