Friday, January 1, 2010

Holy Cow, WHAT HAPPENED??

The Wink family did not fall off the face of the earth, we still have internet access and we are all fine! I cannot believe that it has been 2 MONTHS TODAY since my last post. One of my many New Years resolutions is to be better about updating my blog. I am so mad at myself about falling so far behind, this is such a great way to "scrapbook" all of the great memories that our family shares so I have to get better about it. I give you permission if you see that I have not blogged for let's say a week then feel free to send me a nasty email calling me on how much of a slacker I have been =)

So today, I am going to do my best to get us caught up from November 1st through the rest of the year.... so much to do!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Great updates, Isabelle is adorable. I'm so happy for you on the new addition to your family and will be praying for this little one to grow healthy.