Friday, January 1, 2010

Thanksgiving

What a treat we had this year for Thanksgiving, Dave's Uncle Steve, Julie and Pop Pop Fish came down from Baltimore to visit. Isabelle was so excited, as we all were, to see everyone! We picked them up from the airport and had a fun filled week to spend with them. We took them to the Omni in Fort Worth to see the Polar Express, we went to the Willie Nelson concert at the WinStar in Oklahoma, attended an engagement party for Beth and Danny, celebrated my birthday at La Hacienda Ranch (yummy), did some shopping on Black Friday, and visited Stonebriar church to see Julie's favorite pastor Chuck Swindell.

I am so disappointed in myself though because I hardly took any pictures while they were here, but here is what I did get..

Thanksgiving Day... Isabelle smelling the flowers outside, she said that it smelled like peanuts LOL, I think it had to do with the fact that Dave and Uncle Steve were frying a turkey in peanut oil right next to her. This was Steve, Julie and Isabelle after a big Thanksgiving dinner =)

Dave and Steve frying the turkey.. sorry about the lighting

No comments: