Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cruise- Tuesday

Tuesday was in Carnivals words ,"a Fun Day at Sea". We hung out at the pool again, this time I was completely covered in a t-shirt and shorts, this kept my chest from bursting into flames. Dave and Isabelle spent some more time in the "warm" tub and I just relaxed and watched =) At dinner the wait staff did a little dancing and singing, this is where Isabelle got her first look at Maracas and of course she declared that she had to get some. Each night at dinner we tried to keep Isabelle occupied and I would have to say she did pretty good. We brought stickers, colors, watercolors, and Mom Mom even had a few surprises for her at dinner. Her favorite dinner past time was pouring water into glasses but we will get to that soon enough in my posts =)


I love this new camera lens, it takes awesome pictures. My manly stud and beautiful daughter.

Notice how Dave looks like he has some deadly infectious disease on his arm, don't worry it is just Care Bear stickers. Isabelle decided that paper was not fun enough and started putting Care Bear stickers all over Dave =) At the show Dave became the next American Idol. I went to take Isabelle to the bathroom and when I got back Dave was on STAGE! He apparently got called up to be one of the Supremes, Isabelle was so upset for some reason. She said, "I don't want my Daddy up there, get back here Daddy". I think she was just tired.

Mom Mom and Isabelle at the show. Look at Isabelle with her bunny she is so tired that she is delirious!

No comments: