Monday, March 23, 2009

My new addiction

Hello my name is Erica, and I am a sewaholic! I have found a new passion for sewing that I have not had in a long time. When I was younger I my grandmother had me take sewing classes (I guess I was about 10 years old), but I have not really sewed since. Now I just cannot stop. I can't tell you how excited I get when I step foot into a fabric store, I LOVE IT! So I made Isabelle a new creation check it out:


This outfit was made from an old pair of jeans that Isabelle had that fit her in the waist but were to short. Complete with matching bows and everything =) I cannot believe that Isabelle can wear 18 month old jeans, not to mention I still have to adjust them so that they don't fall off of her.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

really cute!! want to see how you did those up close!