Thursday, March 5, 2009

Isabelle's new Dress

I am so excited to show you the creation that I made last night for Isabelle. As I mentioned in an earlier blog Jaime and I got together and had a sewing party, here is what came out of it:



Isabelle is going through a phase of not like/liking certain clothes. I don't really think that she dislikes them it just something she hears me say. So when I brought it home I fully expected her to say she didn't like it and of course I was right, she hated it =) Then this morning after I told her I was going to try becuase she didn't like she all the sudden said she LOVED it! She is not grateful but at least she is compassionate =) We have had so many compliments today, I just love it! Proud Mommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks like a cute doll in this pink and white dress!! I love it!!