Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Horrible Foot Injury

On Friday evening before dinner Isabelle suffered a horrible foot injury. There was so much blood, to give you an idea of how much I will compare it to something. Let me so, oh I got it... Do you know how diabetics take a finger prick to get their blood sugar, well it was about half of that blood! I mean it was bad! SO bad in fact that Isabelle could not walk for almost 24 hours. This girl is a HUGE drama queen. She would make Dave and I carry her or push her in her stroller everywhere. She also had a towel that she kept on her foot at all times and would freak out if it was gone. You should have seen her going to the bathroom, hopping on one leg and having to keep the towel on the other. This foot was almost the end of my sanity! Thank God that it has finally started to heal and she is finally getting better.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

love the drama!!!