Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cruise-Wedneday (Jamaica)

In the middle of the night we hear a big thud and then Isabelle crying. I guess she is not used to a twin bed (she has a queen), and she rolled right out of bed and gave herself a black eye. These days she is such a drama queen when it comes to injuries so all morning she wore her sunglasses to cover it up. When you would ask her about it she would just say, "I don't want to talk about it". Luckily by the time we got to the resort in Jamaica she was starting to get over it.

I have to say that I absolutely love Jamaica, there is no place that I would rather be. The people are wonderful, the country is beautiful, and there are No Problems. The ship docked and we were off for our relaxing day at the Rose Hall Hilton. They had a lazy river, water slides, a swim up bar, and Isabelle's favorite SAND!

It was Brandon's birthday so Dave and Brandon let the drinks flow. I think that I am going to save some of the pictures for bribery later on in life =)


Isabelle loves, loves, loves the sand!

Melissa and Isabelle hung out for a little while on the Rescue boat, they were ready for some action.

Aunt Teeny, Uncle Steve, and Julie. Isabelle was convinced for some reason that the resort was where Aunt Teeny lived. She keeps telling me that she wants to go back to Aunt Teeny's house =)


This picture is great! Brandon got all dressed up for Dave and when Dave walked around the corner this is what he saw. I thought Dave was going to wet his pants.

About an hour before it was time to go Isabelle passed out in my arms. She had a long fun day in Jamaica, and decided it was time for a nap. I love when she falls asleep while holding her, these days it is few and far between.

Doesn't she look so happy in this picture? It is a good picture of the shiner on her eye!

No comments: