Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Wink Family Cruise- Sunday

We had a great time on our cruise, but discovered that 7 days might be a little long for Isabelle. She is going through some sort of attachment phase these days. She has never been attached to a certain item but lately she has been paying extra special attention to Pinky Baby and her "white blanket". With that being said, from the moment we got on the boat she started asking when we were going back to our "old home". I think it was an attachment thing, possibly a feeling of security but luckily she managed to still have a wonderful time.

Here are the picture from our first day on the trip, Sunday. This was a family cruise to celebrate three birthdays. The cruise was Dave, Isabelle, Mom Mom (Sandy Dave's Mom), Pop Pop (Dave Sr.), Pop Pop from way up high (Sandy's Dad), Brandon (brother-in-law), Melissa (sister-in-law), Aunt Teeny (Dave's great aunt), Uncle Steve (Sandy's brother), and Julie (Steve's girlfriend), and myself.


Isabelle during the Muster Drill, it reminds me of the kid from The Christmas Story, "I can't put my arms down"

The window in our room made the perfect napping corner for Isabelle. So cute!

Her very first towel animal on the cruise, I think it was a bear. (She is wearing a new dress that I made her the Thursday night before the cruise)

No comments: