Sunday, March 22, 2009

Our Craft Day

Isabelle is really into craft project these days, so last week we went craft project crazy! First we finally brought out the dreaded Moon Sand. Isabelle has been asking for Moon Sand forever but I keep telling her no. Finally for her birthday I decided that I would suprise her with the gift that she so longed for. Of course right after her birthday I started reading how messy and awful it was, I was horrified. I have to say that it really was not that bad, thank God that Isabelle is a relatively neat child. She had a blast.

Our second project of the day was the Easter Bunny House. She loved making a gingerbread house for Christmas, so when she saw the kit for Easter she just had to have it. She did a great job, although many of the decorations were consumed by the princess herself.

No comments: