Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Boo-Boo Kitty

Monday we went to one of our neighbors for dinner (Michelle and Bryan) and while we were there Isabelle fell down and hurt herself. Mrs. Michelle has a thing at her house called Boo-Boo Kitty it is a cold pack in the shape of a kitty that she let Isabelle use when she fell. So today Isabelle fell down and the first thing she screamed is, "I want Boo-Boo Kitty" and she would not let that up. She cried and whined forever about that Kitty. Her Boo-Boo was fine but she insisted on that dang cold pack, so now my new mission in life is to find Boo-Boo Kitty. Of course I have no car so I was not able to run out and get one.

Oh well, looks like we will be taking the car tomorrow morning. Isabelle doesn't have Boo-Boo Kitty on the brain at this very moment, but I know that she will fall down and wonder why her mom still hasn't gotten her one.

Where are you Boo-Boo Kitty!!



If this jealously thing starts this early in life, I cannot imagine what we will be conned into buying as Isabelle gets older. First Boo-Boo Kitty, next thing you know she will want a Ferrari. Where do you draw the line?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd say draw the line before the Ferrari