Wednesday, May 7, 2008

You know you are addict when..

So Mom is visiting for a couple of days, along with Collin. This afternoon we decide to take the kids to McDonald's so that they can play, because it was so nasty and rainy outside today.

Mom wanted to run by Boston Market so that she could get something besides a burger/chicken for lunch. We opted not to get Isabelle and Collin out of the car because Mom was just going to run in really quick. As soon as we pull up to Boston Market Isabelle says," Mommy getting coffee"?? This made me realize that I am an addict, Isabelle helped me realize that when your 2 year old daughter thinks that you just pulled up to a STARBUCKS to get Mommy some coffee that you have a problem. Next step is going to be my intervention. Do I really drink so much coffee that now Isabelle thinks every time we stop and someone runs in, but she stays in the car that they are doing a coffee run?? Great, I clearly need help.

No comments: