Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

I have to say that I have not had a very good Mother's Day this year, and I contribute that to Ephexor (which I will go over in my next post). I have felt absolutely awful but my wonderful husband has really done everything possible to make this weekend special. On Saturday Isabelle and Daddy went to the store and prepared a special picnic for me which was so sweet (unfortunately I felt so bad we ate it in my bed). Isabelle and Daddy went to the store and bought me a Mother's Day present, flowers and made me a sweet card. There is no Hallmark in the world that could make a card better than the one that Isabelle and Daddy made for me, they are wonderful.

On Sunday Daddy and Isabelle went and bought us all breakfast (which we ate in bed, still feeling bad). Later that afternoon Isabelle and Daddy went to Aunt Jackie's and Uncle Mike's to celebrate Mother's day, they had a lot of fun.

When everyone got home we went to Circuit City to look at cameras because mine has been awful. It is really not a bad camera except it is way to slow for a toddler, I cannot tell you how many pictures I have of the back of Isabelle's head because of the delay on my camera. We ended up leaving with a new laptop for Mommy, yeah, I cannot tell you how desperately I needed a new laptop.

I have to say that I am the luckies woman on earth. God has blessed me with a beautiful, healthy baby girl and the world's best husband. He may not bring me flowers everyday, but he would never dare let me get in a car without opening the door for me. He takes care of me when I am sick, and supports his family like a real man should. I could not ask for anything more for Mother's Day, I already have everything I need in my two favorite people on this earth (Isabelle and Daddy)


Is this a good looking family or what??

Blowing Bubbles.. Mom-Mom from way up high, Pop-Pop and Isabelle

Beth and BF... Jen and Jack-Jack

No comments: