Sunday, May 11, 2008

Tootsie's Hair Cut

I am a horrible, horrible, person and I feel so bad!! We do not let Tootsie upstairs in the house because she sheds so much, but lately she has seemed so sad. I suggested (after hearing good things) that we should have Tootsie shaved and then she could come upstairs. Then I called around to get the best deal, which turned out to be Petsmart. Let me forewarn you now, NEVER, and I do mean NEVER take your dog to Petsmart for grooming. Dave, Isabelle, and I went to pick her up on Friday night and she looked awful! I noticed that she had a big red spot on her booty that was kind of bloody, I told Dave I was concerned because it is her butt and feces can really cause a bad infection. Petsmart ended up paying for her to see the in-house vet! She not only ended up getting shaved but she left with a cone on her head, a steroid shot, antibiotic spray, and antibiotics to be taken orally. Not to mention she is incredibly uneven... Poor dog, I feel so bad for her! This was not the week for the Wink family and haircuts, first Isabelle and now Tootsie.



Before and After shots

No comments: