Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I need your opinion??

As many of you know Tootsie (our dog) has hurt her ACL and so she seems a little sad lately. I do not know if she is sad because her leg hurts, because we had to get rid of Sandy and now she is alone, or for some other unknown reason. So Dave and I (mainly me) have been thinking about getting another dog. I really want a small toy dog that does not shed. We are also trying to have another baby though.

So do we get another dog to replace the one that we lost, or will it be to much with a new baby? Do I really want to deal with a new puppy?? Tootsie will be able to teach her how to go outside to go potty, but what if she starts gnawing on my furniture?? What if getting another dog makes Tootsie sadder?? But not getting one makes me sad? Isabelle would love a little puppy, but Dave not so much?? What to do??

Please vote on the top left hand side of the blog, I need your help.

No comments: