Monday, May 26, 2008

Mom-Mom from Way Up High

Isabelle has a million grandparents, and it is becoming harder for her to know who exactly I am talking about. Dave's parents go by Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop, but and Dave's grandmother goes by Mom-Mom Wink. Now we have two Mom-Mom Winks so we turned Dave's grandmother into "Mom-Mom from way up high", because she is from Baltimore, MD. It seems very confusing but it makes things a little easier for Isabelle.

So all week I would ask Isabelle,
M- What do you want to do today Isabelle?
I- Mom-Mom up High

M- Mommy is on the phone
I- Mom-Mom up high
M-No not on the phone with Mom-Mom up high

I-Mommy look at pictures of Mom-Mom up high

It was clear to me that really wanted to see Mom-Mom up high, at least all of the clues were leading in that direction. So Sunday we met Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop for lunch then went out to see Mom-Mom up High. Isabelle had so much fun. She loves to eat MMUH's candy, she rocked with her for a little while, played on her bed, and a little game of "Where's Isabelle".

Isabelle loves playing with her MMUH! They really had a great time together.

No comments: