Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New Camera

I am going to say this publicly once and only once so be sure to soak it all in right now. "Sometimes I am wrong and my husband is right", ewww I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. LOL

Last year we decided that we needed a new digital camera because our other one was just awful. At the time Dave wanted to get an SLR camera, but I told him that he never took pictures (only I do) and that really we needed a camera that was comfortable to me. The SLR cameras were more expensive and a lot bigger than what I wanted to carry. Well, I am regretting getting that point and shoot now. Now that Isabelle moves so much all I get are pictures of the back of her head, and on the rare occasion that I do get a picture of her face it is super blurry.

So we finally broke down and bought and SLR on Saturday and it is AMAZING at the difference in pictures. Check this out:



Oh yeah, so on the way home from Circuit City Dave is so excited about this new camera. He tells me that he is going to take twice the amount of pictures that he took with the point in shoot. "Wow, really that many... You are going to take 4 whole pictures??" Believe it or not Dave has taken a bunch of pictures already, it might be premature to say this but I think I may start being IN some of the pictures that we take. This camera is truly amazing! When Dave takes pictures that is a miracle.

No comments: